?  
  Hoch: [8]
Links: [4]Liste: [5]Rechts: [6]
Runter: [2]
Mitteilung von m (5.2.2023 14:36:34):
ich lese die zahl 8452839

die erste Ziffer habe ich ein kleine Zeit für eine drei statt einer acht gehalten aber dann die acht gesehen. alle anderen waren eindeutig zu erkennen. guten tag, meine zeit ist seinerzeit abgebrochen. bitte erzählen Sie von sich. ich habe nichts zu erzählen. doch, was Sie denken, was Sie träumen, ich will einen platz auf dieser welt. das istb es. das ist es wozu wir da sind. ahctvierfündzwoachtdreineun sozialarbeiter hassen neurobiologismen psychiater tanzbären wisse immer..ich danke ihnen für diese information i know my flowers what day it is it‘s tuesday, it‘s wendesday, sometimes i forget things and john is in dallas very good you get a cockie, and i am forgetting so many things about them where did we meet, not where, were, i am shy, you looked like a butler and we danced, i dont‘ dance, if you are the only boy in gthe world and i was the only girl, It‘s been good, not perfect, but it was better since togehter, ma‘m, you can‘t work out the house like this, oh, she‘s good, she‘s just planting, ..yes she was..jes she did, we need to go home yes very pitti and we need to go home now home? i am home. tea would be nice. i like tea. it‘s ok. faust an lilli if you were the only boy in tghe world and i was the only girl nothing other would count in the world today.